Monday, April 15, 2013

Capacity



Capacity
 
 
Think of your LIFE as a BOAT.  The rules and guidelines of every boat have this key word that is a matter of life or DEATH:  CAPACITY.
 
In your own worlds, there are TAKERS, LEECHES, negative people or things and situations that suck you DRY and look at you after you are near death and ask, “What's wrong with you?”
 
Think of the people IN your life as the people ON your BOAT.  Some people are good; others are not so good for your life. 
 
God’s plan around your life has already been carefully planned and mapped out.  I call this Life's God given Blueprint.  The BLUEPRINT and plans around your LIFE were mapped out long before you were born.  Unfortunately, in most cases, we self-sabotage and self-defeat ourselves leading to us BLOCKING our OWN BLESSINGS set forth in the Blueprint.
 
It's my belief that every God given GIFT that's taken for granted will become some form of a CURSE if not handled and respected properly.  You have to unapologetically get rid of all THINGS, people and situations that are distracting you from your GIFT.  
 
Why would you purposely stop your boat from reaching its ultimate destination by keeping dysfunctional people ON your boat when it has already been clearly revealed to you that you’re over capacity?
 
If you were destined to arrive at the BEST PLACE and SPACE in your life in 5 months, keeping these HORRIBLE people ON your boat or IN your life will create misery, pain, drama, dysfunction, heartaches, disappointments, letdowns, the spreading of all of your business and secrets and ultimately HOLD YOU BACK from reaching this beautiful place and SPACE that God has destined your life and career to be in.
 
Bottom line is you are aboard a BAD BOAT.  You decided to keep bad people in your life and around your innocent child/children who are not there with good intentions for you, your career or kids and family.  Your kids are innocent, and they are relying on you to keep them safe and protected from bad people.  Why would any man or woman who CLAIMS they love their kids continue to bring fucked up people and situations around their kids and family to purposely STOP them from providing?  Who does that?
 
It's a new season in your life.  You being OBEDIENT to God’s visions and plans He has NOW put over your LIFE will be met with BOLD signs and wonders.  These will ALL be signs that you are moving in the RIGHT DIRECTION.  If you continue moving and THINKING and surrounding yourself with the same TYPE of people that were around before He sent these signs to you, there is something wrong and the direction you’re headed in needs to aggressively be changed.
 
Do not write these signs off as “just” coincidences.  Coincidence is GOD’S WAY of REMAINING anonymous.  Being obedient to God’s vision will ALWAYS be met with the greatest FRUITS and blessings. 
 
While it is true that God has a plan around your life, The "Blueprint," He also gave us FREE WILL.  So, YOU have to decide TODAY to MOVE and DO better because you KNOW BETTER. 
 
Save this as a reminder.  Read this more than once.  Process this and grow. 
 
This message is my gift.  You are a part of my circle now, and I welcome you as a pleasant spirit in these circles. 
 
Iron sharpens Iron.  Men sharpen MEN!!!!  Fly ON!!!!  Fly ON!!!!

Just like YOU were affected by my heart poured into this message, I need you to commit to sending this to 10 people who YOU know of that need to see this.  Facebook it, tweet it, blog about it, use any means necessary to get this message out.  
 
Lastly, no one famous ever changed my life.  When I was broke, no one with millions ever showed up to pay my bills.  These days, in most minds when it comes to giving back most believe that it's only in the FORM of cutting a check.  That's great too, but I want you all to make a commitment to reach out to 7 people this week and HAVE A CONVERSATION with them about whatever they are going through.  It’s MY belief that you can't be stressed, depressed, irritated, bothered or miserable about things that you have CLARITY over.  
 
You WILL GROW through what you GO through...

Because you sleep at night doesn't mean you’re 'resting.'  If your life and surroundings are a NIGHTMARE and you are always knee deep in drama, dysfunction and conflicts while you’re AWAKE, those nightmares are going to follow you into your sleep.  

Waking up after a full night’s rest and still feeling tired is because your MIND and SPIRIT were wrestling throughout the night. 

I rest well at night because misery and dysfunctional people have no place in my life. 

I've realized over the years that it’s not lonely at the TOP if you help someone else get there.  I hope and pray every day that something I do and say will give HOPE to the hopeless, INSPIRE the uninspired and MOTIVATE the unmotivated. 
 

Take my hand and hear my HEART in this word today.  

 
CAPACITY…

Singer, Actor and two-time New York Times Best Selling Author of "How To Get Out Of Your Own Way” and “Manology,” 
 
 
Tyrese Gibson
  
Tyrese Presents: A Black Rose That Grew Through Concrete


Get Tyrese’s Grammy nominated album, Open Invitation, here:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/open-invitation-reloaded/id496991745

Get Tyrese and Rev Run’s New York Times Best Selling Book, Manology, here: 
iBook:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/manology/id543377250?mt=11 

Get it on Kindle or Hardcover:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1451681844?ie=UTF8&camp=213733&creative=393185&creativeASIN=1451681844&linkCode=shr&tag=xver10-20&redirect=true


15 comments:

  1. please visit my blog instababa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hot. Truth! Free will is truly a dangerous thing. Rooted in choosing everything contray to what God has planned for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a very deep brother and I love reading what you have to say, your words are truly inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this 'priceless' reminder!! There is so much truth in it. As much as I think I know and as much progress as I feel I'm making it always comes back to the 'capacity' of my 'boat' and the sacrifices I continue to make to help other people. I pray about this everyday ... especially lately.

    All in all, I'm making some major changes now. Even as uncomfortable as it may be for myself or any other's I'm going to do it.

    As always, thank you for the love, motivation and your belief in me.

    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "no one famous ever changed my life." I GOT YOU MY DEAREST SOUL ! Adrian STR

      Delete
  6. You are so true I do not have the heart to cut my family off, but I will one day before it kills me. So sad to have to say something like that about family your own blood.Almost to the point. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire your take on life. Being from the same stomping grounds I understand your struggle early on in life. Keep growing in the Lord and thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Encouraging words spoken to those who Encourage! Thank U! Continue......

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always say talkers talk about people or things they heard about, but speakers speak from experience, from a place of wisdom and with purpose. You my brother just spoke a word of life. May God continue to bless you as you share what I think is one of God's greatest gifts......the gift to speak words that bring lasting change to many people.

    Jennifer Holiday
    @jbooholiday

    ReplyDelete
  10. When our purpose in life is finally revealed to us . God removes the driftwood that anchors the boat. Be at peace . In the world but not of it is real. Hear but don't hear , look but don't see , touch but don't feel, smell but don't eat. Life is an easy thing to live but we in our human Form make it difficult . Take in beyond the physical

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love ppl who want to inpire and bring out the best in ppl. Like this we make it a better world. I heard your heart a long time ago, where I found myself and my theories in your words. I felt proved knowing that someone´s out there thinking the same, believing the same and having the same attitude. You raised my standards cause now I know this man exists and I won´t be satisfied with less.
    So yes I give you my hand for we share the same intentions. I don´t know you but I trust you. This world needs love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for some more reflection of positivity.I can not say how many times I have IM you on mobli, fb, twitter, & IG asking for more VOD...although, I know u have an extremely busy schedule, I have adopted you as a mentor. Your words r words of wisdom & knowledge & giving a understanding. Much of what u say speaks to me. Thank you again for another post of positivity

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello. My name is monika and this is the first time I've done something like this. What can I say, your messages have moved me to respond. It sounds like you read a lot and spend considerable time in self reflection, which is are great things to do.

    Have you considered enrolling in college to further your studies and introspection?

    thank you for the TGT album...and the your 'love affair' with Taraji. Both, very inspiring...

    Best to you now and always.
    monika.j.turner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the "LOVE CIRCLE". When posting your comment, leave your twitter username or email etc.

There's someone out there that's reading this that may contact YOU about something that's on your mind and bring clarity.

I take great pride in knowing that my fans are "No Longer in the Dark".

Thank you for reading and considering! -- Tyrese