Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LUCKY 14 ON FEBRUARY 14

This is your man, Tyrese. I am excited to announce that I will be holding a contest where I will pick 14 lucky ladies to treat to a massage, manicure, pedicure and other surprises on Valentine's Day. Are you ready for this?

Here are the rules:

Email me a one page letter as to why you deserve to be the lucky pampered lady and attach a photo of you and your child (or children). I want to read your passion and desire for this, but don't make it too wordy or you'll put me to sleep. LOL!!! Also, I get a lot of letters and messages from my fans about how my tweets have motivated them in some way or another, but I'm curious as to how I have inspired YOU. What adjustments have you made in your life that you are most proud of? Which of my tweets have had a great impact and how have you been able to apply that to your life?

Send it to TyVday14@gmail.com and I will personally read every email to me and then decide who my 14 lucky single Valentine mothers are! And yes, you must be single mothers. I know what you single fathers are thinking, "What about me?" Right?? Although I do salute all the amazing fathers out there, this Valentine's Day is about the ladies. So let's all be gentlemen about this and let the females enjoy their day!!

The spa where you'll be getting your treatments done is located in Los Angeles. So please know that the winners are responsible for their own travel and expenses to and from the spa. The location and times will be given to the winners. Remember, this day is about you! Arrange a babysitter for the children so you can get your well-deserved day of leisure! I love you all, and can't wait to pamper the lucky ladies.

Deadline is Friday, February 12, 2010 at 12PM.

*For the winners, if for whatever reason you cannot make it, please give me at least a 24 hour notice with a doctor's note!! LOL! (I'm just playin)

Peace out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the "LOVE CIRCLE". When posting your comment, leave your twitter username or email etc.

There's someone out there that's reading this that may contact YOU about something that's on your mind and bring clarity.

I take great pride in knowing that my fans are "No Longer in the Dark".

Thank you for reading and considering! -- Tyrese